Friday, June 27, 2008

4 foods on Friday #35



#1. Name one cookbook, cooking website or food blog that you frequently use.
I have a cookbook I've used for years and it's still my favorite. You can order it by clicking on the picture.
Photobucket 738-page book ...still only #14.00... They have different ones but the yellow one is the first and the best!

#2. Do you watch any cooking shows on tv? Which ones?
I like Paula Deen, and of course Top Chef and Next Food Network Star.


#3. Are you in a cooking rut? Name a food or dish that you’d like to find a recipe for.
Hubby and I were just talking about this. We are so tired of eating the same old thing week after week. Would love to try many new dishes, not one in particular.


#4. Share a recipe created by somebody else that you haven’t tried but would like to.

Hootin Annie's ORANGE SHERBET SMOOTHIE

2 cups Tampico™ Citrus Fruit Punch
3 Large scoops of non-fat Orange Sherbet
Juice of one large orange
[1 tsp of grated orange rind -optional]
2 cups ice [more may be added to thickness desired]

Blend ingredients until slushy. Serve immediately.
Yield: 2-3 servings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sale at Pink Mascara Up to 70% OFF

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you go wrong with the words Hootin' Annie in the name of a recipe? :)

Anonymous said...

Yummm, smoothies!

Anonymous said...

Oops.
Thanks for playing Four Foods On Friday!
Stumbled.

DeeBee said...

I'll look for that cookbook next time I get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I wish Paula Dean was my grandma.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good, down to earth cookbook. I like ones with basic recipes that don't take hard to find ingredients.

 
>