Sunday, June 08, 2008

Scrumptious Sunday / Pasta




THREE CHEESE MAC & CHEESE

1/2 lb. American cheese
1 lb. sharp Cheddar
1/4 lb. Monterey Jack
16 oz. box elbow macaroni
4 c. condensed can milk
1 tsp. salt
1/2 stick butter
2 eggs
1 tsp. black pepper

Shred the American, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses in a bowl. Boil macaroni 7 minutes. Arrange cooked macaroni, cheese, salt and pepper in a 5 quart casserole dish. Beat eggs and pour into casserole dish. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Now pour milk and melted butter into casserole. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees 1 hour and 15 minutes. Makes up to 10-12 servings.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

I so love cheese and the more the merrier! Add it to pasta = oh so yummy for my tummy! I love mac & cheese baked too! Thanks for sharing and I have Chicken and Cheese Baked Pasta at my place!

Happy Sunday!
Mere

Sharon said...

I love mac and cheese and this looks great and easy!

threesidesofcrazy said...

You can never have enough cheese in mac and cheese! YUM!

 
>